Claims Centre

In the event of a claim

Should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a loss or damage, then we want to assist you to claim and recover, as quickly and efficiently as we can.

In the first instance, however, please contact your local broker if possbible.

If you have purchased Lorega Loss Assistance or Prism Network Disaster Recovery, then you should contact them in the first instance.

In some cases (such as Private Motor or Household insurance) once your broker has been informed, you will need to speak to the insurer directly. Indeed, outside of office hours, they are invariably your best port of call.

Failing any of the above, you can always contact the TEn Insurance Network and we shall endeavor to help you.

Please fill out the following contact form making sure to include the name of your broker and relevant/appropriate details of your claim including any references or policy numbers. One of our team will then contact you to offer our assistance.

Claims Contact Form

Contact Us Claims Centre

Site map coming fairly soon... the New Year probably.

The site map will be an aid to navigation around our various websites. Of course, these sites have just undergone a major structural update and things are still changing.

So, it’s a bit like when a supermarket periodically shifts things around, either, just for the hell of it, or, because they have decided to squeeze in a click & collect point, where the bread used to be.

As stuff relocates, consequently, leaving the signs above the ends of the aisles as they were before, could become confusing.

Our current situation here is very similar.

Mind you, whether before or after the reorganisation, you can never find the Tahini paste. You always have to ask.